Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Two for Tuesday

So...I started this Two for Tuesday a couple of weeks ago (before I got crazy with work).  Back when I was trying to catch up on my DVR.  I am clearly a little behind.  But I still stand behind these 2 things - so here they are!

Today's Two for Tuesday has to do with TV.  I don't know about other people, but I am constantly behind in my DVR and always playing catch up.

Up first...

I love the bag Claire carried during the "Disneyland" episode of Modern family from 5.9.12.  I have no idea where it is from, but I desperately want it.  Would be so cute for summer!  If anyone knows, please hit the comments and tell me!

And then...

Did anyone watch Revenge?  If not, you should spend your summer catching up on it.  It is by far one of the best shows on television right now.  The plot is fascinating and really keeps my attention the entire episode.  It is one of the few shows I have to watch on the night it airs (Once Upon a Time being another).  Watch the reruns, get the Season 1 DVD, do whatever it takes, but get ready for Season 2 to start in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment