Thursday, June 30, 2016

Training recap week of 6/20


I don't know why it is so hard to get back into blogging. I could blame work (we've been crazy) or other things, but honestly, I've had time. I find myself sitting on my couch and thinking, oh I should go write something at 10:45pm. Which is not ideal because I am trying to be better at getting sleep and go to bed at 11pm. I feel like I am still exhausted from my surgery and really trying to get a solid night of sleep.

Anyway, let's at least get to this weeks recap. Hopefully I'll get back on track soon!

In terms of training this week, it is going better. Some days I feel *almost* normal and other days I feel like I am dying. Right now I'm trying to rebuild my base vs. building distance, but I'll start to slowly add in miles soon.

Monday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Tuesday
Scheduled: 3 miles
Actual: 3.06 mi, 29:59, 9:49 pace

Wednesday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Thursday 
Scheduled: 3 miles
Actual: 3.00 mi, 30:48, 10:16 pace

I had to go to LA for work on Wednesday-Thursday and got to do this run along the beach in Santa Monica. I can totally see how people get used to that!

Friday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Saturday
Scheduled: 5 mile long run
Actual: 5.0 mi, 52:08, 10:25 pace

Sunday
Scheduled: 3 miles
Actual: 3.0 mi, 28:54, 9:37 pace

Overall, not a bad week! I got 4 runs in, one of which was longer. I am slowly getting back to normal.  Plus, Sunday's run was one of my fastest yet (post surgery)!

Total Miles: 14.07
Total June Miles: 42.76
Miles to Goal (1,000): 647.43

No comments:

Post a Comment