Tuesday, May 10, 2016

2 on Tuesday

Where is Spring? It's slightly warmer here, but still not the correct temp (at least in my opinion). This past Saturday it was so cold! We had a Oiselle Volee group run and it was only 42 degrees when I left my apartment. Although, my allergies are going crazy, so I guess it is spring after all.


I am very excited for tonight - we are going to see Aladdin on Broadway! We all know I love Disney and I have been wanting to see this one for a while. One of the perks of my job is we occasionally get tickets to Broadway shows (very occasionally) and this is one of those perks. I am going with some girlfriends and am so excited. Not just for the show, but also for a girls night out.




I don't know if you know this, but I have a serious love of donuts (or is it doughnuts? I like donut). Fortunately, so does my friend Michelle. Whenever we travel for races, we always seek out a local donut place. I found this list of the 22 Most Amazing Doughnuts in NYC a while ago and Michelle and I have decided to do an "unofficial" donut crawl to try them all. It's going to take a bit (I mean how many donuts can one eat in an afternoon?), but we checked two places off the list this weekend. Look for full posts to come on all the yummy donut-y goodness!

What's your favorite donut shop in your town?

No comments:

Post a Comment