Monday, May 4, 2015

Training recap week of 4/27 (Pixie Dust Challenge Week 17)


This week was pretty good.  I had to cut a couple of runs short due to time constraints, but I was still able to get them all in.  I even got a run in while in New Orleans, so calling this week a win!

I am not sure what happened - none of my runs from the week saved on my Garmin.  It was very weird - I have never had that happen before.  I knew my distances because I also write them in planner, but I don't have any of the details.  Type A Sarah is pretty annoyed by this!  Anyone else having issues with Garmin this week?

This weeks cross training included some Tai Cheng (one of the Beachbody on Demand workouts).  It' is Tai Chi, but I am also doing it because the first 15 minutes of every workout includes stretching and foam rolling.  Definitely can use more of that in my life!

Monday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest
Cross Training: 21 Day Fix - Total Body Cardio Fix

Tuesday
Scheduled: 4 miles easy
Actual: 4.00 mi, 39:00, 9:30 pace
Cross Training: 21 Day Fix - Upper Body Fix and Tai Cheng

Wednesday
Scheduled: Speedwork - 6 x 0.5 miles @ 10K pace (with 2 min recovery) + WU and CD
Total miles: 5.23
Paces: No idea :(  Stupid Garmin...
Cross Training: Tai Cheng

Thursday
Scheduled: 3 miles easy
Actual: 2.5 mi, 24:00, 9:36 pace

Friday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Saturday
Scheduled: 6 miles easy
Actual: 5.04 mi, 44:33, 8:50 pace 

This is when it started to go a little crazy.  I definitely did not run an 8:50 pace (at least I don't think so!) so I think it didn't have my GPS right.  It was in the range of 5 miles though...

Sunday
Scheduled: Rest
Actual: Rest

Total miles: 16.77
Total April miles: 113.70
Total May miles: 5.04
Miles until goal (1,250): 863.13
Cross Training: 3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment